Are non-woven bags good? Advantages of non-woven bags, in order to protect the environment, many businesses have introduced non-woven bags to replace plastic bags. What are the advantages of non-woven bags? How to distinguish whether non-woven bags are good or not?Non woven bag company
Advantages of non-woven bags:
1. Lightweight and convenient: The non-woven bag is mainly made of polypropylene resin, and its weight is only three-fifths of cotton. And the softness is moderate and comfortable to use.
2. Environmental protection: This is one of the advantages of non-woven bags, it can be reused, and regular non-woven bags are produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, without other chemical ingredients, non-toxic, odorless, and will not affect health.
3. Waterproof and antibacterial: The non-woven bag material has zero moisture content, will not absorb water and mold, and is breathable and easy to clean. And because polypropylene is a chemically passive substance, it is resistant to moth, corrosion and antibacterial.
Are non-woven bags good?Non woven bag company
Although regular non-woven bags are environmentally friendly, it does not rule out that there are some inferior products on the market. So how do we judge whether the non-woven bag is good or not?
1. Look at the appearance: the regular non-woven bags are bonded and formed by the light point hot-melt process, so the material is uniform and the thickness is consistent, while the inferior non-woven bags have different thicknesses and impure colors.
2. Smell: Regular non-woven bags are made of food-grade raw materials, non-toxic and odorless, while inferior non-woven bags will emit the odor of industrial products.
3. Test the toughness: The material of the non-woven bag is tough and will not be easily damaged by pulling. You can pull it by hand when purchasing to try the toughness. The inferior non-woven bag has poor craftsmanship and is easily damaged by pulling.